The use of the site contents and services provided are offered to the customer subject to his acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in these regulations.
- Browsing the site and / or subscription for the services will be considered as an acceptance of these terms.
- Administration of the site may revise the terms of the regulations from time to time.
- Do not use the site for any illegal purposes.
- Subscription is allowed for a person in the age from 18 and up. By subscribing to this site the customer declares that his age is over 18 years.
- Do not register any other person without his consent and / or without his presence when registering and explaining him all the terms of this Regulations.
- Registration to the site is the personal and exclusive use of the user. He is not allowed to transfer his authorization of use to any other person. There is an important obligation to be accurate in all details required for registration and for the ongoing relationship with the subscriber.
- Do not post or transmit through the Site any information which is false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, and abusive to the privacy of others, pornographic, sexually oriented, racist, or illegal.
- Text's versions appearing on this site are just examples. After the customer's selection he will be sent a demo file with wording, and the design he has chosen. In this stage he can make comments or send to his Rabbi's approval.
- The customer is solely responsible for the text written authorized by him. After the selection the customer will be sent his chosen design and text. Approval of the demo file built according to his instructions will lead to preparation of the print as agreed.
- After this stage the responsibility for correctness and completeness of the text and the design will apply exclusively to the customer.
- It is forbidden to make any commercial use of the site by sending advertisements or in any other way.
- The customer declares that he knows the site management has no ability or opportunity to review, sift or filter their subscribers.
- It is the site management's intention that the site and its services will be available at any time. However, the site management is not able to commit to continuous availability without incidents and without "falling". Management may also stop using the Site from time to time for the purposes of site maintenance and organization. There is no monetary compensation / credit due to malfunctions or service interruptions.
- The Ketubah's designs are considered the property rights of the designer Mr. David Mordecai. All intellectual property rights and copyright in connection with the Site belong to David Mordecai. Do not copy, reproduce or use the designs beyond personal use of the ketubah sent to you.
- The presence of links (" links ") to other websites do not constitute a guarantee for the contents of these sites in terms of reliability, completeness, or otherwise.
- The regulations apply to the Israeli law. Jurisdiction for which the competent courts in Jerusalem.